- 1 How Snipe Anteator joined the Tourney
- 2 Character Select Screen Animation
- 3 Special Moves
- 4 Victory Animations
- 5 On-Screen Appearance
- 6 Trivia
How Snipe Anteator joined the Tourney
Snipe Anteator, known as Snipe Ariquick (スナイプ・アリクイック Sunaipu Arikuikku?) in Japan, is an anteater-based Reploid and member of the Red Alert syndicate in Mega Man X7.
He appears to be a rather wise, old figure within the ranks of Red Alert, with plenty of knowledge to spare about the Maverick Hunters and Axl.
Reborn, Snipe Anteator attempts to steal funds from South Town Banks by hacking. Tsugumi Sendo pulls him out, but he vows that from the cybernetwork, South Town would be his.
Character Select Screen Animation
Snipe Anteator holds his claws together.
After the announcer calls his name
Spipe Anteator deploys his Soldier Ants and pods as the camera zooms saying "Hahahah! Splendid! Even better than expected."
Homing Missile (Neutral)
Anteator generates a large cannon saying "Homing cannon!" on his back and fires missiles in sets of three.
Dead end Kiss (Side)
Anteator lashes out with his tongue. If it connects, he will hold the opponent briefly, before retracting his tongue and inflicting a small amount of damage.
Jet Feet (Up)
Anteator turns his feet into jet-like boosters then flies into the air.
Soldier Ant (Down)
Saying "Army Ants!" Anteator spreads these small ant-shaped proximity mines around the area in sets of three. The mines are stationary, but one must be wary of the large blast radius of their explosions. The mines will also detonate on their own after remaining undisturbed for some time.
Spiral Claw (Hyper Smash)
Anteator claps his claws together, sending a pair of spiraling energy through the arena.
Laser Pod (Final Smash)
Anteator says "Lasers ON!" then summons six airborne sentry guns that follow behind him. After 25 seconds, the sentry guns fire a large laser, then disappear.
- Snipe Anteator shoots some data and says "I have all the data on you."
- Snipe Anteator deploys his laser pods and points outward saying "Your porbability of victory was 0%."
- Snipe Anteator swings his claws and sends a Soldier Ant out, and it explodes. He then says "The "madness" will never end."
Data forms into Snipe Anteator who says "Hahahah... You certainly are driven."
- Snipe Anteator's rival is a Japanese female high school wrestler, Tsugumi Sendo.
- Snipe Anteator shares his Japanese voice actor with Watto, Jean-Luc Picard, Col. Podovsky, Raikou, Dr. Hugo Strange and Ho-Oh.
- Snipe Anteator shares his French voice actor with Trace and Boomer.
- Snipe Anteator shares his Arabic voice actor with Spade, Karasu, Killer B, Captain Harlock, Jubei Yagyu, Toriko, Pang De and Zuo Ci.
- Snipe Anteator shares his Mandarin Chinese voice actor with Garuda, Takeda Takahashi, Roger Jr., Light Yagami, Ichimatsu and Roy Bromwell.