- 1 How Slippy joined the Tourney
- 2 Character Select Screen Animation
- 3 Special Moves
- 4 Victory Animations
- 5 On-Screen Appearance
- 6 Trivia
How Slippy joined the Tourney
This mechanic is a valued team member, analyzing enemy shields and spotting mines. That might seem like a job for a calm, cool soldier, but Slippy's more of the frantic, panicky type. This behavior only annoys the Star Wolf team...right? He and Fox are old classmates and good friends.
While getting to know a female toad named Amanda, Slippy heard reports of a pink haired knight named Gilthunder searching Lylat for the murderer of his father.
Character Select Screen Animation
Rubs his right hand behind his back.
After the announcer calls his name
Juggles some grenades and pulls out a wrench as the camera zooms saying "Aww leave these losers to the pros. We'll beat 'em in no time!"
Laser Machine Gun (Neutral)
Slippy pulls out a laser machine gun and fires at the opponent rapidly. B can be tapped for more shots.
Grenade Sling (Side)
Slippy slings two grenades forward.
Water Toad (Up)
Slippy glows with water and jumps into the air punching upward.
Blowtorch Shot (Down)
Slippy pulls out a blowtorch and blows a stream of fire at the opponent.
Experimental Gun (Hyper Smash)
Slippy holds out a long gun then sets it to rapidfire and fires multiple laser shots at the opponent. After 50 rounds, he sets it to armor-piercing and fires it, then nearly falls back. As the round hits, it gives an explosive effect.
Repair Job (Final Smash)
Slippy runs to the opponent with a tool box. If he hits, he frantically swings his tools around the opponent as if trying to build something. After 8 more seconds, the opponent is blown away and Slippy has built a statue of himself. The statue can be broken apart into pieces to give more damage.
- Slippy hops hapilly kicking his feet and dances shouting "I won!"
- Slippy juggles some grenades and says "No mercy!"
- Slippy twirls his hat and says "Don't worry. I'll fix ya' up!"
Slippy jumps off his Arwing saying "Wow! I almost feel like going for a swim!" as he pulls out a wrench.
- Slippy's rival is the Thunderbolt themed Holy Knight, Gilthunder.
- Slippy Toad shares his French voice actress with Anya Amasova, Mai Shiranui, Mature, Pinky D.D., Donna-Alpha and Armaldo.
- Slippy Toad shares his German voice actress with Dr. Mei, Phantoon, Blink the Mole, Taokaka, Nebula, Coily Rattler, Short Round, Carly "iCarly Shay and Ringo Noyamano.
- Slippy Toad shares his Arabic voice actress with Pharah, Gum, Strider Jena, Song and Speed Buster.
- Slippy's English voice actors differ, his voice actor from Brawl is his gameplay voice, while his voice actor from Star Fox 64 3D and SSB4 is his cutscene voice. This is the same for Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Leon.