- This article is about the Scavenger who struggled on Jakku and eventually became a Jedi. For the Nanto Suicho Ken master and Star of Justice, see Rei
How Rey joined the Tourney
Rey is the main protagonist of the Star Wars sequel trilogy. Rey is a lone scavenger who gets tangled in the war between the Resistance and the First Order. She uncovers her potential as a Force-user, while on her quest to seek out the sole existing Jedi Master Luke Skywalker to save the galaxy.
As of The Last Jedi, following her mentor, Luke's death; Rey is now the sole existing Jedi of the New Jedi Order.
Character Select Screen Animation
Holds her scavenger staff beside her lightsaber.
After the announcer calls her name
Rey activates her lightsaber and does 3 samura-like slashes then says "I'm Rey."
NN-14 blaster pistol (Neutral)
Rey pulls out her NN-14 blaster pistol and fires a shot. B can be tapped for more shots.
Force Slicer (Side)
Rey does a two-handed slamming chop with her lightsaber that sends forward a massive vertical wave.
Staff Chagi (Up)
Rey jumps into the air lightly swinging her quarterstaff.
Staff Saber Strike (Down)
Rey spins her quarterstaff above herself four times, then does an iaido-like slash with her lightsaber.
Jakku Charge (Hyper Smash)
Rey kneels and charges forward with her quarterstaff outward and a yell.
South Saber Phoenix (Final Smash)
Rey poses saying "Stand your ground!" then dashes forward doing 8 graceful slashes with her lightsaber, then thrusts her saber into the opponent's face.
- Rey swings her quarterstaff up two times then shines her lightsaber saying "Tell your friends don't mess with me!"
- Rey lunges and thrusts her lightsaber then closes her left hand saying "Didn't see you there."
- Rey thrusts her quarterstaff and swings her lightsaber diagonally three times with "I think I understand what being a Jedi means now."
Rey runs in and readies her lightsaber saying "I've never met a Resistance fighter before."
- Rey's rival is the Kollector, a greedy Naknada and ally of Shao Kahn.