How P. Jack joined the Tourney
A prototype version of Jack developed in Russia. After learning of Jack's upgrades, P. Jack requested an upgrade from Dr. Bosconovitch, as well. Dr. Bosconovitch complied by adding a rotation function to P. Jack's limbs, as well as flight capabilities. P. Jack loves sunglasses, and they have become his trademark.
P. Jack Hammer (Neutral)
P. Jack punches, then swipes his left arm, then does a hammer punch.
Double Axe (Side)
With his fists together, P. Jack sweeps the air, attacking anyone near him.
Giant Foot Stomp (Up)
P. Jack performs a high jump and creates a shockwave when he lands. The special attack button can be pressed up to four times to make P. Jack jump further.
P. Jack sweeps the stage's floor with his fist.
Prototype Dark Greeting (Hyper Smash)
P. Jack says "YOU WON'T STOP ME!" and he summons a gas that does massive damage to anyone who touches it.
Prototype Finale (Final Smash)
P. Jack leaps high into the air and smashes downwards onto the stage's floor. If he hits the opponent upon landing, he will slam his opponent into the ground, beating them rapidly before lifting them up then smashing them with a power punch, dealing massive damage.
Bonus CostumeUnlike Jack-6, P. Jack posesses a Bonus Costume in Super Smash Bros. Tourney, and it is based on his appearance in the original Tekken. To unlock this costume:
- Clear Classic Mode with P. Jack.
- Play 5 VS Mode matches with P. Jack.
After meeting one of the requirements listed above, the announcer will say "You've earned a new costume!" and a Smash Ball (appears on the lower-right corner) will appear with a message saying "Prototype Jack's Bonus Costume has been unlocked!".
- P. Jack says "MISSION COMPLETE.", then he blasts off.
- P. Jack says "HULK SMASH MEANS NOTHING TO THE JACKS.", then he blasts off. (Hulk victories only)
- P. Jack leans back with arms out posing, then switches to the same stance while leaning to the other side, saying "YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH.".
- P. Jack sweeps the floor and performs a backfist, all while saying "THAT IS WHY THEY CALL ME PROTOTYPE JACK.".
- Prototype Jack is one of the two Jack robots to be playable in Super Smash Bros. Tourney. The other Jack robot is Jack-6.
- Prototype Jack's voice, as well as Jack-6's voice, is JACK-X's voice from Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Like in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, If you leave P. Jack alone for about 6 seconds in Super Smash Bros. Tourney, he will shut down and reboot himself.
- Prototype Jack's rival in Super Smash Bros. Tourney is the Wumpa Fruit collector, otherwise known as Crash Bandicoot. In Tourney 2, his second rival is a Disney Princess; in P. Jack's case, the Disney Princess is Rapunzel.