How Leo joined the Tourney
Leo was part of a very talented family. Leo's father was a world-famous spelunker, while Leo's mother served as a G Corporation executive. Although Leo's father disappeared during an expedition when Leo was a child, Leo still wanted to follow in the family tradition and become a spelunker. Leo possessed a strong sense of character, thanks to a proper upbringing. Life was pleasant and relatively uneventful until one fateful day, when Leo's mother was killed by an unknown assailant. Depressed and filled with grief, Leo became incensed when the police called-off their investigation quickly and without explanation. Leo vowed to find the truth. During Leo’s own investigation, the Kremling leader King K. Rool materialized as a person of interest. The Kremlings wer popularized at the time as a world hero, making it difficult to get close to K. Rool, and it looked as though Leo’s quest had reached an insurmountable impasse. It was at this time that news of the Nintendo-sponsored Smash Bros. Tourney began to spread. Leo learned that King K. Rool was scheduled to appear in person at the event. Realizing that this may be the only chance to take revenge against K. Rool, Leo decided to enter the contest.
Power Punch (Neutral)
This move consists of Leo throwing a powerful punch, with her fist engulfed in flames shaped like a falcon. Leo has to announce it with a "Power...PUNCH!" every time she uses it, making it even more predictable.
Raptor Rage (Side)
Leo pauses for a split second before dashing a short distance forwards.
Wind Whip Return (Up)
A green ribbon of magic spins around Leo, causing her to disappear. After that, she will reappear in the direction held on the Analog Stick (or directly above her original location if the control stick is not moved).The initial ribbon spinning is capable of damaging opponents that touch it.
Pierce Punch Reflector (Down)
Leo creates an orange hexagonal energy field which acts as a shield, and deflects any projectile from any angle (with the exceptions of Hyper Smashes and Final Smashes).
Magnetic Shockwave (Hyper Smash)
Leo says "Magnetic SHOCKWAVE!" as she channels some magnetic energies into the ground, releasing a series of pink powerful energy columns that knock her opponents away from her with great force.
Bullet Blast (Final Smash)
Based on Ryu's Street FIghter IV Ultra Combo, Leo collects a mass of energy as she yells "Bullet!". She then fires it at an opponent while yelling "BLAST!", inflicting a great deal of damage in the process.
- Leo wipes off her eyebrow, then she says "That was a close one...".
- Leo rurns around and gives a thumbs up, then she says "Lucky me!".
- Leo turns and advances while changing her stances, then she ends with a fist out, all while saying "No pattern, no form.".
- Leo's voice has been reverted back to her original voice because her Tekken Tag Tournament 2 voice sounds nothing like her original voice. Likewise, she speaks German in Tekken Tag 2 as opposed to Tekken 6 and Super Smash Bros. Tourney, where she speaks English.
- Super Smash Bros. Tourney is the first game where Leo speaks Japanese. Coincidentally, both her English and Japanese voice actresses are the same as Ash Ketchum's voice actresses from the original Pokémon anime series.
- Leo's rival in Super Smash Bros. Tourney is King K. Rool, who happens to be Donkey Kong's arch-nemesis.