|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Tourney|
|Home stage to||Jin|
Lars (when being unlocked)
Thanos (when being unlocked)
Only three years old, Kyoto Castle is an excellent cultural legacy, as well as a stage found in Super Smash Bros. Tourney. All fighters are placed inside the chamber where Shin Kamiya was being held captive.
Kyoto Castle appears as an unlockable stage in Super Smash Bros. Tourney. In this game, the characters battle inside the chamber where Shin Kamiya was being held while reusing its appearance from Tekken: Blood Vengeance. The castle's balconies, where Jin and Kazuya appeared from (after laughing evilly), act as the left and right Blast Lines. The ceiling of the chamber is where the upper Blast Line is located.
Songs in My Music
- Kyoto Castle Battle
- Jin Kazama's Tekken 3 Theme
- Heihachi's Tekken 2 Theme
- Jin Kazama's Tekken Tag Tournament Theme
- Giant Bowser Duel
- Heeere's Gnasty!
Songs in bold must be unlocked
- Super Smash Bros. Tourney's box art shows Heihachi Mishima on the stage, despite the fact that the stage must be unlocked in the game itself.
- A Smash Bros. Tourney participant referenced this stage in Tekken: Blood Vengeance with the words, "Only three years old, Kyoto Castle is an excellent cultural legacy, like the new Golden Pavillion."
- Lars Alexandersson is the only character not from Tekken: Blood Vengeance to own this stage. Likewise, Thanos is the only character not from Tekken: Blood Vengeance or any Tekken media to own this stage.
- This stage, New-Kinkakuji, and Kyoto International School Principal's Office are the only three stages in Super Smash Bros. Tourney to originate from Tekken: Blood Vengeance.