After the events of the original Super Smash Bros. Tourney 1, the Klink family were captured by a hunter named Clayton in an abandoned lab, so Klink decided to take revenge on Clayton for kidnapping his family, by entering the 2nd Tourney.
Gear Grind (Neutral)
Klink charges himself and rolls at incredible speed through the opponent.
Charge Beam (Side)
Klink charges up, then shoots a lightning beam
Magnet Rise (Up)
He never did that in the games, Klink becomes outlined in yellow. It then rises high off the ground.
Klink pauses, then he glows, his speed increases, but he decreases his defense.
Zap Cannon (Hyper Smash)
Klink charges up a bit, then he unleashes a big powerful eletric ball.
Hyper Beam (Final Smash)
Klink shoots a giant powerful laser beam.
Klink's Bonus Costume is based on his shiny version. To unlock this costume:
- Clear Adventure-Classic Mode with Klink
- Play 10 Matche with Klink
After meeting one of the requirements listed above, the announcer will say "You've earned a new costume!" and a Smash Ball (appears on the lower-right corner) will appear with a message saying "Klink's Bonus Costume has been unlocked!".
- Rolls himself and does a click sound.
- Evolves into Klang, then Klinklang.
- Klink is one of the few characters in Super Smash Bros. Tourney 2 to have no voice actor. This was later proven false.
- Clayton, the intelligent, suave, yet impatient hunter who guides the Porters on their quest is Klink's rival.