- 1 How Klaus joined the Tourney
- 2 Character Select Screen Animation
- 3 Special Moves
- 4 Victory Animations
- 5 On-Screen Appearance
- 6 Trivia
How Klaus joined the Tourney
Klaus Lunette (クラウス・リュネット, Kurausu Ryunetto) is a nobleman and a member of the Golden Dawn, a serious-minded user of Steel Magic. While Klaus initially looked down on Asta and Yuno for being from "the sticks", he ends being on friendly terms with them following their mission in a dungeon and seeing them fight Mars. Klaus ends up later possessed by an elf spirit following Patolli's ritual.
Character Select Screen Animation
Holds some hard steel in his hand.
After the announcer calls his name
Changes the steel to spears as the camera zooms saying "That again? After everything I said!"
Blazing Spiral Lance (Neutral)
Klaus creates a huge lance with a spiral head and uses it to drill into his opponent.
Violent Rotating Lance (Side)
Klaus summons a huge lance with a spiral head and launches the lance.
Crazy Hurricane Lance (Up)
Klaus summons a lance and spins while drilling the lance upward.
Steel Castle's Armored Wall (Down)
Klaus crouches and touches the ground. A wall of steel instantantly rises from the ground in front of him.
Circling Razor Lance (Hyper Smash)
Klaus makes a lance and spins around slowly, then at a fast pace making a sharp tornado of steel.
Hornet Spiral Lance (Final Smash)
Klaus makes two lances with spiral heads and runs forward for 14 steps giving heavy damage to his opponent.
- Klaus makes a steel lance and says "Stay down."
- Klaus makes some weapons out of steel and says "You've done enough for one day."
- Klaus looks up shining his glasses saying "This is the real power of the Golden Dawn!" then points forward.
Klaus removes a steel wall and reveals himself saying "You truly don't know when to quit, do you, brat!"
- Klaus's rival is the scoundrel leader of the Spice Runners of Kijimi, Zorii Bliss.