- 1 How Jun joined the Tourney
- 2 Character Select Screen Animation
- 3 Special Attacks
- 4 Victory Animations
- 5 On-Screen Appearance
- 6 Trivia
How Jun joined the Tourney
Jun Kazama is an officer of the WWWC, a wildlife protection organization. She is highly psychic and can sense a mysterious power surrounding Donkey Kong, the Hero of the Jungle. Besides her duty to arrest DK, who smuggles protected animals like Kazuya does, she wants to free DK and his Banana Hoard during the Smash Bros. Tourney.
Character Select Screen Animation
She is sitting down with a flower in her hand.
After the announcer calls her name
Jun strikes the ground as the camera zooms saying "I saw that.".
Stomp Special (Neutral)
Jun knocks one opponent down, says "Stay down!", and stomps on them.
Kick Smash (Side)
Jun says "Won't work!" and does a side kick.
Special Punch (Up)
This move works in a similar manner to Sagat's Tiger Uppercut, but it is done three times instead of once. Jun punches her opponent three times while saying "Fall!".
Kick Special (Down)
Jun says "Goodbye!" and kicks her opponent off the stage, if they have taken a lot of damage.
Pound Attack (Hyper Smash)
Jun says "I'LL CRUSH YOU!" and pounds the ground with her fists, creating a huge shockwave.
Mega Smash (Final Smash)
Jun says "This is the end!", then she spins around and kicks/punches any nearby opponents until they are sent flying off the stage, after which she says "I'LL CRUSH YOU!".
- Jun does her Tekken Tag Tournament 2 victory pose saying "I feel much better now!".
- Jun does her Tekken Tag Tournament 2 victory pose saying "Jin! But why?!" and cries. (Jin victories only)
- Jun raises her hands victoriously and says "No more making me cry!".
- Jun raises her hands victoriously and says "How dare you upset me!". (Donkey Kong victories only)
- Jun stretches while saying "I'm bored!" then she lies down and falls asleep. She starts snoring after this.
Jun walks to her starting point and bows saying "Do not make me cry!".
- (cries) I want everyone to make me happy! (When fighting Jin)
- (cries) Jin, I'm too upset to hurt you! (cries) (When fighting Devil Jin)
- I am really sad now! (cries) Leave me be! (When fighting Donkey Kong)
- I never was a monster to begin with. (When fighting Xiaoyu)
- Super Smash Bros. Tourney is the first game where Jun speaks English. This is also true with Unknown, her demonic form, whom she shares all of her voice actresses with.
- Jun shares her English voice actress with Amy Rose, Marrow, Hinako, and Cosplayer Kyoko.
- Jun shares her Japanese voice actress with Bot.
- Unlike the Tekken series of video games, Jun Kazama cries a lot in Super Smash Bros. Tourney and its sequel, and when she fights her son, she tells him that she wants everyone to make her happy.
- Donkey Kong, the Hero of the Jungle, is Jun Kazama's Super Smash Bros. Tourney rival.