How Gun Jack joined the Tourney
Jane, still haunted by memories of Jack-2's fate nineteen years later, works on a way to restore Jack-2. She learns that most of the technology responsible for Jack-2's A.I. was created by Mishima Heavy Industries, a subsidiary of the Mishima Zaibatsu. She also finds the ground work for something called "Project Gun Jack", an upgraded Jack with the addition of a pivot gun. Jane snuck into Mishima Heavy Industries and secretly installed the hidden program. Dr. Abel tried to destroy this version of Jack by firing an electromagnetic burst from a satellite, but he ultimately failed due to Gun Jack's energy shield protecting himself and Jane. At the third tournament's conclusion, Heihachi Mishima's Tekken Force attacked Jane. She was rescued by Gun Jack, who was destroyed by the onslaught of gunfire. Jane escaped with the help of G Corporation. He was ressurected by Jane pre-Smash Bros. Tourney 2.
Character Select Screen Animation
Stands by for activation.
After the announcer calls his name
Gun Jack does the Piston Gun while the camera zooms and says "LOADING DATA...".
Piston Gun (Neutral)
Gun Jack performs a rapid-fire punch attack using both of his fists.
Double Hammer (Side)
With his fists together, Gun Jack sweeps the air up and down, attacking anyone near him.
Giant Foot Stomp (Up)
Gun Jack performs a high jump and creates a shockwave when he lands. The special attack button can be pressed up to four times to make Gun Jack jump further.
Gun Jack sweeps the stage's floor with his fist.
Gun Dark Greeting (Hyper Smash)
Gun Jack summons a gas that does massive damage to anyone who touches it.
Gigaton Punch (Final Smash)
Gun Jack spins his arm and release a super powerful fist. Hold the B button for super massive damage.
- Gun Jack performs a backfist and says "NOTHING CAN DEFEAT THE GUN!" while he flails his arms in the air.
- Gun Jack performs a backfist and says "WHAT DOES HULK SMASH MEAN TO A GUN?" while he flails his arms in the air. (Hulk victories only)
- Gun Jack beats on chest like a gorilla, complete with the Tarzan yell, then falls over while continuing to beat on his chest saying "THIS ISN'T GOOD...".
- Gun Jack stands straight, flexes his arms above his head, then flexes his bicep, all the while saying "THAT IS WHY THEY CALL ME GUN JACK.".
Gun Jack starts up at his start point then shoots invisible bullets into the air saying "LOADING BATTLE PROTOCOLS." before assuming his fighting stance.
- Gun Jack's voice was going to be his other models' voices from Tekken 1 toTekken 6, but that was later proven false.
- Gun Jack's rival is Green Arrow.