|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Tourney 2: The New Challengers|
|Home stage to||Liu Kang|
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
The Courtyard is a starter stage in Super Smash Bros. Tourney 2: The New Challengers. The Courtyard is located on Shang Tsung's Island in the Lost Sea. Here, tournaments (including Mortal Kombat tournaments matches) are held where shaolin monks can spectate. The Courtyard is patrolled by Shang Tsung's finest guards.
In Super Smash Bros. Tourney 2: The New Challengers
Much like Mortal Kombat 2011, the monks and the elderly Shang Tsung (if Shang Tsung is in play, he is replaced by a Tarkatan guard) watch the fight while two Masked Guards (more if in multiplayer) are stationed in the background with their spears ready. If anyone tries to go out of the ring, the guards will thrust their spears on the players if they do not get back in. Sometimes, the monks will throw items to the field. Every time a player is KO'ed, the monks will cheer.
Songs in My Music
- Courtyard (Mortal Kombat)
- Palace Gates (Mortal Kombat)
- Level 1: Temple (Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero)
- Liu Kang's Tomb (Mortal Kombat: Deception)
- Courtyard (Mortal Kombat 2011)
- Shang Tsung's Garden (Mortal Kombat 2011)
- Shang Tsung owns this stage because he first watches your progress in the first Mortal Kombat game here.