- 1 How the 10th Doctor joined the Tourney
- 2 Character Select Screen Animation
- 3 Special Moves
- 4 Victory Animations
- 5 On-Screen Appearance
- 6 Trivia
How the 10th Doctor joined the Tourney
The Tenth Doctor is an incarnation of the Doctor, the protagonist of the BBC science fiction television programme Doctor Who. He is played by David Tennant in three series as well as nine specials. As with previous incarnations of the Doctor, the character has also appeared in other Doctor Who spin-offs.
Within the series' narrative, the Doctor is a centuries-old alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey who travels in time and space in the TARDIS, frequently with companions. At the end of life, the Doctor regenerates; as a result, the physical appearance and personality of the Doctor changes. Tennant's portrayal of the Doctor is of an outwardly charismatic and charming adventurer whose likable and easygoing attitude can quickly turn to righteous fury when provoked.
This incarnation's companions include working class shop assistant Rose Tyler (Billie Piper), medical student Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman), and fiery temp worker Donna Noble (Catherine Tate). He eventually parts ways with them all by the end of the 2008 series finale, "Journey's End", after which he attempts to travel alone for the duration of the 2008–2010 specials before being accompanied by Donna's grandfather Wilfred Mott (Bernard Cribbins) on his final adventure in "The End of Time".
Character Select Screen Animation
The 10th Doctor holds his sonic Screwdriver.
After the announcer calls his name
The 10th Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to loosen falling objects as the camera zooms saying "Oh, it's just a routine fire check. Can you tell me what year it is?"
Sonic Screwdriver (Neutral)
The Doctor sends a sonic burst out of his Sonic Screwdriver.
Timed Experiment (Side)
The Doctor dashes through. If he hits his opponent, nothing happens at first, then cells are disrupted damaging the target.
Godsend Tornado (Up)
The Doctor uses a cosmic energy tornado to propel himself into the air.
Falling Piano (Down)
The Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to drop a piano on his opponent.
Time Death Ball (Hyper Smash)
The Doctor calls out "My fellow Time Lords, lend me your power...!" then forms a small purple ball of energy, then sends it flying towards his opponent. The ball takes 10 hits before it causes a large Off Waves-like explosions.
Time Passages (Final Smash)
The Doctor does a cosmic haymaker. If he hits, a cinematic plays where the Doctor whacks the opponent with boxing moves all across time, like the Dinosaur age, to the Egyptian pyramids, to the Black Death crisis, all the way up to the second World War. The Doctor then transports his opponent to the Vietnam War and the Vietnamese soldiers fire on the opponent. The cinematic ends with the Doctor saying "Didn't I warn you about your actions having consequences?"
- The 10th Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to check for errors and says "We're at the eye of the storm. The only ones who'll ever know."
- The 10th Doctor releases powerful energies from his hands saying "Vesuvius explodes with the force of twenty four nuclear bombs; Nothing can survive it. Certainly not us."
- The 10th Doctor holds a fist out and swipes his right hand saying "You had a chance to save yourself, and you threw it away. I'm so sorry, friend."
The 10th Doctor walks out of the TARDIS and assumes a kickboxing stance saying "It's not Smith. That's not my real name."
- The 10th Doctor's rival is a combagal pop singer named Snuggly.
- His select screen quote comes from the episode The Girl in the Fireplace, his on-screen appearance quote originates from Smith and Jones. His first and second victory quotes originate from the Utopia/The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords three-parter and The Fires of Pompeii.